(from Mama Dip’s Family Cookbook)
- 1 cup dry milk
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce (Diner Secret!)
- 1⁄2 pound shredded sharp cheese
- 1⁄2 stick butter or margarine, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 box (16 ounces) elbow macaroni, prepared as directed
- 1⁄2 cup bread or cracker crumbs
Preheat oven to 375°. Mix together the first eight ingredients in a big bowl.
Stir in the macaroni and pour into a 1 ½-quart baking dish. Top with bread or cracker crumbs. Bake for 45 minutes. Serves 6.