Live performances add special touches to the awesome lights display at Silver Dollar City.
With more than 100 live performances to choose from, it's hard to offer just a few recommendations―although Andy Williams always packs them in, and Jim Stafford puts on a fabulous show. But whatever you choose, prepare yourself for a fun evening because this is one of the best times to visit.
Just the Facts
- Big Cedar Lodge: www.bigcedar.com or 1-800-225-6343; rates range from $159 (lodge) to $319 (cabin).
- Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa: www.chateauonthelake.com or 1-888-333-5253; rates start at $174.
- Hilton Promenade: www.bransonlanding.com/stay.html or  336-5500; rates start at $129.
- The Village At Indian Point: www.thevillageatindianpoint.com or 1-800-984-7847; rates from $115.
- Silver Dollar City: www.silverdollarcity.com or 1-800-831-4386.
- For more information: www.explorebranson.com or 1-800-272-6766.
"Fun Times, Cozy Places" is from the December 2007 issue of Southern Living. Because prices, dates, and other specifics are subject to change, please check all information to make sure it's still current before making your travel plans.