The state's Historic Triangle adds new attractions just in time for a big homecoming.
- The 411: This living-history museum chronicles the final major battle of the Revolutionary War.
- What's new: Renovated galleries explore the legacy of Yorktown.
- Don't miss: Get a taste of life in the Continental Army at the re-created encampment. (You can see a tent that belonged to George Washington at the Yorktown Battlefield Visitor Center.)
- For kids: Costumed interpreters tap volunteers to help with cannon demonstrations at 3:05 p.m. each day.
- Price: $8.75 adults, $4.50 ages 6-12.
left: The 23-mile-long Colonial Parkway, part of the Colonial National Historical Park, connects Jamestown, Williamsburg, and Yorktown.