28. Learn about his dream at the Martin Luther King, Jr., National Historic Site and the Center for Nonviolent Social Change in Atlanta; (404) 331-5190.
29. Brush up on your Chattahoochee knowledge with a visit to the Columbus Museum, the second-largest museum in the state; (706) 649-0713.
30. Sing along with one of the live bands at Atlanta's On the Bricks, an outdoor music bash, on Friday nights during the summer; (404) 215-3248.
31. Catch the luck o' the Irish at Savannah's St. Patrick's Day Parade, which dates to 1824; (912) 233-4804.
32. Spy alligators and turtles and owls at the Savannah National Wildlife Refuge; (912) 652-4415.
33. Get spooked the Saturday before Halloween in Roswell's Old Mill Park, where storytellers share ghost stories; 1-800-776-7935.
34. Watch classic flicks on a huge screen under the summer stars at Screen-on-the-Green at Piedmont Park in Atlanta; toll free 1-877-262-5866.