- Red Stick Farmers Market; 501 Main Street (Galvez Garage); 8 a.m.-noon Saturday, 8 a.m.-12 p.m. Tuesday (at the Unitarian
Church, 8470 Goodwood Blvd.); http://breada.org or (225) 267-5060.
- Dupuis Citrus Grove Roadside Stand; 1510 North Berard Street; 8 a.m.-5 p.m. October 15-January 15; (337) 332-2815.
- Covington Farmers Market; 609 North Columbia Street; 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Wednesday and 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday; www.covingtonfarmersmarket.org or (985) 966-1786.
- Downtown Shreveport Farmers' Market; Pavilion at Festival Plaza (101 Crocket Street); 4-7 p.m. Tuesday, 7 a.m.-noon Saturday
June-August, 8:30 a.m.-noon Saturday October-November; (318) 424-4000.
- Westwego Farmers & Fisheries Market; 484 Sala Ave at 4th St; Open year-round, rain or shine: Tuesday 3pm to 7pm and Saturday
8:30pm to 2pm www.cityofwestwego.com or (504) 341-3424
E-mail us to let us know of more local food markets in your area.