A schedule of events happening around Kentucky.
- Featured: Southern Lights, Lexington , November 20-December 31 Even the Thoroughbreds who live at the Kentucky Horse Park have a thoroughly good time during this holiday celebration of light displays, musical performances, pony rides, and arts and crafts shows. southernlightsky.org or 859-255-5727
- Featured: Hollydays Art And Gift Market, Louisville, December 4-6 Find that last-minute Christmas gift during this annual Junior League of Louisville event at the Mellwood Arts & Entertainment Center. juniorleaguelouisville.org or 502-637-5415
- Featured: Kentucky Book Fair, Frankfort, November 7. Literature lovers from across the Bluegrass State converge on the capital city for this event featuring 150 authors. 502-564-8300, ext. 297
- Featured: Lexington Farmer’s Market, Lexington, November 7, 14, 21, and 28. Fall brings pumpkins and more to Cheapside Park.
- Featured: Winter Trade Days at the Fort, Richmond, November 28-29. Pretend you’re Daniel Boone as you buy from 18th-century-style craftsmen at Fort Boonesborough State Park.
Harry Pickens Trio, Crestwood, Yew Dell Gardens, November 19. 502-241-4788