101 Free Things by State
35. Look for the best of the Bard at summer's Shakespeare in Central Park in Louisville. Bring a picnic to accompany the poetry; (502) 583-8738.
36. For a finger-lickin' good time, visit the site where the Colonel created his famous chicken recipe at the Harland Sanders Café and Museum in Corbin; (606) 528-2163.
37. Hike one of the 35 trails at the Bernheim Arboretum and Research Forest near Louisville; (502) 955-8512.
38. See the covered bridges of Fleming County; (606) 845-1223.
39. Catch the spirit on a tour of the Oscar Getz Museum of Whiskey History in Bardstown; (502) 348-2999.
40. Behold the historical wall murals by the river in downtown Paducah; 1-800-723-8224.
41. Check out the "Spring Stroll" at MainStrasse Village for special events throughout March in Covington; (859) 491-0458.