When You Go
- Check in to Boardwalk Plaza Hotel.
- Eat lunch at Jakes Seafood House.
- Pick up some saltwater taffy at Dolle's.
- Hit the beach.
- Dine at Blue Moon.
- Enjoy a bandstand concert on the Boardwalk.
- Have breakfast at Café Papillon.
- Buy a kite at Rehoboth Toy and Kite Company.
- Stop for lunch at Grotto Pizza.
- Visit the Rehoboth Art League exhibits.
- Sample the fare at Atlantic Seafood Grille for dinner.
- Spend the evening at Funland.
- Linger over breakfast at Victoria's.
- Shop at the Tanger Outlet Center.
- Grab lunch at Retro Cafe.
- Get wet at Jungle Jim's River Safari Water Park.
- Indulge in a cone of frozen custard at Kohr Bros.
"Sand, Sea, and So Much More" is from the August 2006 issue of Southern Living.