A listing of local markets in Maryland
- Lexington Market; 400 West Lexington Street; 8:30 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday-Saturday; www.lexingtonmarket.com or (410) 685-6169.
- *Twilight Farmers Market 501 Churchville Road; 5:00 p.m. - dusk Last Friday of the month May-September; (410) 838-6181 ext. 114.
- Charlotte Hall Farmers' Market; Charlotte Hall Library; Monday-Saturday April-October; (301) 475-4200 ext. 1402.
- The Great Frederick Farmers' Market; The Great Frederick Fair (building 12); 8 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday; (301) 663-5895 ext. 202.
- City Farmers Market; 25 West Church Street; 5 a.m.-noon Saturday (beginning in July, open until 1 p.m.); www.hagerstownmd.org/CityFarmersMarket/CityFarmersMarket_index.asp or (301) 739-8577 ext. 183.
- Ocean City Farmers' Market; 142nd Street and Coastal Highway; 8 a.m.-1 p.m. Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday May-October; (410) 860-2607.
E-mail us to let us know of more local food markets in your area.
*denotes reader-submitted market.