- Featured: Winterfest Of Lights, Ocean City, November 19-January 2 More than 100,000 twinkling lights form hundreds of traditional and nautical Christmas
displays throughout the town. ococean.com or 800-626-2326
- Featured: Fells Point Olde Tyme Christmas, Baltimore, December 5 It’s fitting that St. Nicholas arrives on a tugboat to Fells Point, a neighborhood a mile east of
Baltimore’s Inner Harbor. Join its residents as carolers stroll the streets, shop owners decorate their storefronts, and St.
Nick tries out his sea legs. fellspointdevelopment.com or 410-675-8900
- Featured: Christmas In St. Michaels, St. Michaels, December 11-13 If there’s one thing people in St. Michaels know how to do, it’s eat well. They certainly prove
it with this holiday event that includes breakfast with Santa for the kids at the Town Dock Restaurant; hot cocoa, coffee,
and Christmas cookies at the Marketplace in Granite Lodge; and a gingerbread house contest at the Woman’s Club on St. Mary’s
Square. christmasinstmichaels.org or 410-745-0745
Annapolis Christmas Lights Parade, Annapolis December 12 eastportyc.org
- Featured: Annapolis by Candlelight, Annapolis, November 6-7. Residents of one of the oldest neighborhoods in the South open their doors to visitors, showing
off 300 years of architecture and family history. 410-467-8146
- Featured: Pirates by the Bay, Havre de Grace, November 7-8. Rated “arrgghh,” but still tame enough for the kids, this weekend features a pirate encampment
at the Susquehanna Museum at the Lock House. Eye-patch wearing residents share tales that would make even Johnny Depp proud.
- Featured: Holiday Festival of Trains, Baltimore, November 27-January 3, 2010. Visit the Baltimore & Ohio Railroad Museum during the holiday season and see the
museum’s great collection of antique and contemporary toy trains and model railroading layouts. 410-752-2490
Holiday Artist Market, Frederick, November 27.