A listing of local markets in Delaware
- Bethany Beach Farmers' Market; PNC Bank parking lot (Garfield Parkway and Pennsylvania Avenue); 8 a.m.-noon Sunday late June-August; http://bbfm.us.
- Delaware State University Farmers' Market; DSU Administration Parking Lot; 8 a.m.-noon Saturday June-October; (302) 857-6055.
- Historic Lewes Farmers Market; Lewes Historical Society Complex, 110 Shipcarpenter Street; 8 a.m.-noon Saturday June-September; www.historiclewesfarmersmarket.org or (302) 644-1436.
- Downtown Milford Farmers' Market; North Walnut Street at Riverwalk Park; 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday April-September; (302) 839-1180.
- New Castle Farmers Market; 110 North DuPont Highway; 9 a.m.-9 p.m. Friday-Saturday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Sunday; (302) 328-4102.
- Wilmington Farmer's Market at Rodney Square; East 10th and 11th Streets; 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Wednesday May-October; www.downtownvisions.org/farmersmarket.php or (302) 425-5373.
E-mail us to let us know of more local food markets in your area: firstname.lastname@example.org