60. Las Canarias, San Antonio, TX; (210) 518-1063. The cheese platter is an indulgent surprise at this River Walk restaurant.
61. Sweet Grass Dairy, Thomasville, GA; (229) 227-0752 or www.sweetgrassdairy.com. Handcrafted and farmstead cheeses available in markets or from the Web site.
62. Sweet Home Farm, Elberta, AL; (251) 986-5663. The best cheeses in Alabama.
63. Sweetwater Valley Farm, Philadelphia, TN; toll free 1-877-862-4332 or www.sweetwatervalley.com. Try the Tennessee Cheddar at this small family-owned farm.
64. Tiger Treats, Clemson University, Clemson, SC; (864) 656-3663. This agriculture college has been making memorable blue cheese for years.
65. Mozzarella Company, Dallas, TX; 1-800-798-2954 or www.mozzco.com. Texas' best fresh mozzarella.