50. Angell & Phelps Chocolate Factory, Daytona Beach, FL; (386) 252-6531. Try the handmade Honeybees--pecans and caramel covered in chocolate.
51. Atkinson's Candy Co., Lufkin, TX; www.atkinsoncandy.com. Famous for peanut butter treats since 1932.
52. Dolle's Candyland, Rehoboth Beach, DE; (302) 227-0757 or www.dolles-ibachs.com. Twelve flavors of saltwater taffy at this boardwalk icon.
53. Indianola Pecan House, Indianola, MS; 1-800-541-6252. Pralines and flavored pecans are perfect for parties.
54. Mary of Puddin Hill, Greenville, TX; 1-800-545-8889 or www.puddinhill.com. Old-fashioned pecan candies available by mail.
55. Morgan Price Candy Co., Decatur, AL; (256) 306-0910. Exquisite toffees.
56. The Original New Orleans Pralines by Leon, Nashville, TN; 1-800-771-9562 or www.leonscandy.com. Leon has invented the amaretto as well as the bourbon praline.
57. Priester's Pecans, Fort Deposit, AL; (334) 227-8355 or www.priesters.com. Pecan brittle is a popular treat.
58. Rebecca-Ruth Candy Factory, Frankfort, KY; 1-800-444-3766. Bourbon balls are our staff's favorite.
59. River Street Sweets, Savannah, GA; (912) 233-6220. We go here for the fudge.