127. Aldo's Ristorante Italiano, Baltimore, MD; (410) 727-0700. Risotto of the day is best at this special occasion place in Little Italy.
128. Charlie Gitto's On the Hill, St. Louis, MO; (314) 772-8898 or www.charliegittos.com. The place where toasted ravioli was invented.
129. Ciao Bella, Atlanta, GA; (404) 261-6013. The gnocchi is perfectly tender.
130. Il Pasticcio, Savannah, GA; (912) 231-8888. Gorgonzola-encrusted filet mignon with potatoes au gratin.
131. Joe Fazio's Restaurant, Charleston, WV; (304) 345-8443. Eggplant parmigiana is best in this old-fashioned family-owned place.
132. Lovera's Grocery and Meat Market, Krebs, OK; 1-800-854-1417. Handmade sausage and handcrafted cheeses since 1946.
133. Mangia! Mangia!, Columbia, SC; (803) 791-3443. Memorable brick oven pizza.
134. Portofino, Lexington, KY; (859) 253-9300. Lunch pasta specials in a dining room graced with fabulous local artwork.
135. Savoy Cucina Italiana, Asheville, NC; (828) 253-1077. The angel hair pasta tastes as if it comes from heaven.