101. Blues City Cafe, Memphis, TN; (901) 526-3637. The best catfish on Beale Street.
102. Belzoni Catfish Festival, Belzoni, MS; 1-800-408-4838. Come to town on April 3 to see it cooked every way possible. If you're lucky, you might even find catfish pie.
103. Catfish Pad West, Tallahassee, FL; (850) 575-0053. This hole-in-the-wall joint serves fresh and tasty catfish with bone and backbone.
104. The Catfish Restaurant, Decatur, AL; (256) 353-3537. Great fish, but we love the hush puppies too.
105. The Cypress Inn, Tuscaloosa, AL; (205) 345-6963. Catfish in an upscale setting on the Black Warrior River.
106. Gilligan's at the Dock, Moncks Corner, SC; (843) 761-8080. The catfish is crispy and curled.
107. Middendorf's Seafood Restaurant, Manchac, LA; (985) 386-6666. Quite possibly the best fried fish in the world--yes, the world.
108. Taylor Grocery Restaurant, Taylor, MS; (662) 236-1716. If you're within a day's drive, head here to taste the most succulent fillets around.