66. Carrol's Creek Cafe, Annapolis, MD; (410) 269-1406 or www.carrolscreek.com. Their version of cream of crab soup is an elixir from heaven.
67. The Crab Claw, St. Michaels, MD; (410) 745-2900. Dine on soft-shell crab sandwiches and hot-and-spicy steamed crabs on the dock.
68. Harris Crab House, Grasonville, MD; (410) 827-9500 or www.harriscrabhouse.com. Feast on platters of steamed blue crab or fried soft-shell crab on the Kent Narrows Waterway.
69. Jimmy Cantler's Riverside Inn, Annapolis, MD; (410) 757-1311. Still one of the best family-style crab houses.
70. Joe's Stone Crab Restaurant, Miami Beach, FL; (305) 673-0365 or www.joesstonecrab.com. Succulent crabmeat for dining in or to go.
71. King Neptune's, Gulf Shores, AL; (251) 968-5464 or www.kingneptunes.com. Hand-picked fried blue crab claws with rémoulade sauce.
72. The Wreck Of The Richard & Charlene, Mount Pleasant, SC; (843) 884-0052. No credit cards, no sign--just look for lots of cars on Shem Creek.