Pull Apart Pizza Bread Recipe
This recipe starts with a can of biscuits to make assembly a breeze. The process is very similar to Monkey Bread, but with an Italian twist. Start by cutting the biscuits into quarters. Toss them in a mixture of mozzarella, pepperoni, Parmesan, basil, parsley, and oregano. The biscuit dough pieces are then transferred to a greased Bundt pan and baked in the oven for 45 to 50 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean. To remove the bread, let it rest for 5 minutes after taking it out of the oven. Invert it onto a platter and garnish with an extra dusting of Parmesan and fresh basil. Use your favorite store-bought marinara as a dipping sauce. Pull-Apart Pizza Bread makes the ideal nibble for Super Bowl parties. It’s warm, filling, and comes together in no time. Your favorite fans will be drooling once they smell this savory bread wafting from the oven.
- 8 ounces pre-shredded low-moisture mozzarella cheese (about 2 cups)
- 1 (5-oz.) pkg. mini pepperoni
- 3 ounces fresh Parmesan cheese, shredded (about 3/4 cup), plus more for garnish
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh garlic
- 2 (16-oz.) cans refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 cup jarred marinara sauce, warmed
How to Make
Preheat oven to 325°F. Stir together mozzarella, pepperoni, Parmesan, basil, parsley, and oregano in a large bowl. Combine oil and garlic in a small bowl, and drizzle over cheese mixture. Cut biscuits into quarters; add dough pieces to cheese mixture, and toss gently to coat. Transfer mixture to a lightly greased nonstick Bundt pan, and bake in preheated oven until top is golden and a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, 45 to 50 minutes.
Let bread rest in pan about 5 minutes. Remove bread from pan, and garnish with additional Parmesan and basil. Serve with marinara sauce.