Thanksgiving may be a long way away, but for a cheap deal like this, the early bird gets the worm—or, in this case, a ridiculously affordable one-way flight.
Whether you’re looking for a bargain flight home for the holidays or to escape from a snowy winter (or maybe more accurate down here, a rainy spell), Southwest Airlines has your jet-setting plans covered.
- Fight Breaks Out Aboard Southwest Airlines Flight
- What to Know if Your Flight Is Overbooked
- These are the Best Airplane Seats for You, According to Frequent Flyers
Flying domestically? Here’s a quick rundown:
- Between Los Angeles and Las Vegas: $42
- Between Phoenix, Arizona and Oakland, California: $94
- Between Dallas and Detroit: $100
- Between Houston and Mexico City, Mexico: $121
- Between Fort Lauderdale and Montego Bay, Jamaica; Between Denver and Los Cabos, Mexico: $179
According to SmarterTravel, you can book a flight at these prices from now until 11:59 p.m. on July 27 between August 22 and December 13. The only exceptions are on September 1 and 4 for Labor Day, as well as November 21, 22, and the 25 through 27 for Thanksgiving. Not to worry international travel-goers! International flights can also be booked between November 5 and December 13.
Of course, there are some restrictions. With the cheapest flights found between Mondays and Thursdays, and a few Saturdays, you probably won’t be able to turn this into some sort of girls' weekend trip. But who says you can’t enjoy some fun in the sun through the week on a four-day trip from Monday through Thursday?
Obviously these prices depend on where you’re leaving and where you’re going, but you can sort through the details later on Southwest’s site, where all the fares to and from specific cities are listed. The most important thing to remember here is that you can score a plane ticket to most destinations (and, yes, even some beaches) for less than $100! It's practically a steal!
WATCH: Scoring the Cheapest Plane Tickets on Tuesday is a Myth
As Southwest always ask, “wanna get away?” One look at this deal, and we can’t help but say, "oh, yes we do!" Now pack that carry-on, and get going!