72. Boogie your Thursday night away to live music at Dancin' in the District in Nashville, May through August; (615) 292-8470.
73. Spend your Labor Day weekend on Beale Street at the Memphis Music and Heritage Festival watching one of Jimmy Crosthwait's puppet shows and taking in live music; (901) 525-3655.
74. Watch the Peabody Hotel ducks march from the flower-topped fountain to their elevator in Memphis; (901) 529-4000.
75. Walk, bike, or skate the paved trails of the Murfreesboro Greenway System; (615) 890-5333.
76. Sample your way through the Smoky Mountain Winery in Gatlinburg; (865) 436-7551.
77. Check out the Cookeville Depot Museum, filled with railroad artifacts; (931) 528-8570.