49. Read the writing on the walls at Tennessee Williams's home in Columbus; (662) 328-0222.
50. Explore Mississippi's American Indian, European, and African American cultures at Jackson's Old Capitol Museum; (601) 359-6920.
51. Hear the distinctive voice of Kermit the Frog at the Jim Henson Museum in Leland; (662) 686-2687.
52. Watch where you sit at the Cactus Plantation, near Vicksburg; (601) 852-2705.
53. Dance to the music in the square at Oxford's Double Decker Festival in April; 1-800-758-9177.