Stick to a One-Pan Plan
Use the most versatile pan in the kitchen to conjure some weeknight magic, from sizzling stir-frys and perfect pizzas to the crispiest chicken thighs ever.
Whole Wheat Pesto Pizza
Ready in 40 Minutes
Double the recipe (making two pizzas) to feed four to six people. Make the Arugula Pesto while the dough stands.
- Recipe: Whole Wheat Pesto Pizza
- Cooked ground turkey sausage, sliced red onion, and sliced sweet mini bell peppers
- Roasted butternut squash, sliced shallots, sun-dried tomatoes, and fresh sage
- Mozzarella cheese slices, plum tomato slices, and basil
- Thinly sliced potatoes, mushrooms, and fontina cheese