"I started here with white linens and hand-painted Anna Weatherley china," Kimberly says. "I combined the dinner plates with heavier ceramic chargers from a yard sale and my wood-handled flatware."
Heavy metal holders keep napkins from blowing away before guests arrive. Mixing sparkly goblets with rattan-covered tumblers helps create a more interesting textural setting.
- Tablecloth: Classico in white by Sferra; available from linen-boutique.com
- Napkins and embroidery: White Linen Monogrammed Dinner Napkin; Traditional Flare in Green Stripe; madisondallas.com
- Charger: For similar look, Berry and Thread Scallop Charger in Garden Green; juliska.com for retailers.
- Dinner Plate: Ivy Garland Dinner Plate by Anna Weatherly; available from neimanmarcus.com
- Napkin Ring: For similar look, Paloma in Nickel by Jan Barboglio; available from Forty Five Ten; 214/559-4510
- Rattan tumbler: Seagrass Tumbler; pierl.com