Good news, Fixer Upper fans! Thanks to Westlake Ace Hardware stores, now you don’t have to move to Waco (or appear on HGTV) to get the Joanna Gaines farmhouse of your dreams.
The hardware stores, which are located across the south and midwest, have begun selling Magnolia Home by Joanna Gaines Premium Interior Paint, a collection of 150 paints created by the decor maven—which means you’ll finally be able to match your walls to your new Joanna Gaines rug!
- Clint Harp Says He Was Completely Broke Before He Met Chip and Joanna Gaines
- 8 Times Chip and Joanna Gaines' Love Made Our Hearts Melts
- Chip and Joanna Gaines Reveal the City They’ve Considered Relocating To
- Joanna Gaines Just Launched a Collection with Pier1 and We’re Flipping Out
- How To Clean Gunky Brushes with Joanna Gaines
- How To Paint Legged Furniture with Joanna Gaines
“Personally crafted by Gaines, interior designer and nationally recognized home renovation expert, the line of 150 timeless interior paint colors are designed to help Do-It-Yourselfers recreate her hallmark relaxed, easy ‘modern farmhouse’ style,” a press release said.
The colors come in a variety of names fans will recognize, including “Shiplap,” “Sir Drake” and “Emmie’s Room” and are available in in matte, eggshell, satin and semi-gloss. Westlake Ace Hardware is the first brick and mortar retailer to carry the line of paints, which were previously only available at Magnolia Market in Waco and online. The paints retail for $45-$50 per gallon.
Got a room that’s dying for a few coats of Ella Rose? Head over to WestLakeHardware.com for a full list of locations where the line is available, and, as Chip would say, “get after it!”