Now is the time to get organized. Transform the boring end of your kitchen cabinets―or any empty wall―into an information
Divide your space into four distinct areas.
- We used a magnetic board at the top for family photos.
- Below that is a simple storage area created with magnetic round containers and a magnetic letter holder.
- A corkboard outlined with ribbon below those is large enough for a calendar and invitations.
- Another magnetic board for kids’ artwork anchors the bottom.
- As a finishing touch, we outlined the entire area with ribbon.