Use our simple process to clean up and organize your home.
Now that you’ve cleaned out, keep the clutter away with our favorite organization tools.
- Under-the-bed storage containers are for more than sweaters. Stock them with shoes, scarves, socks, wrapping paper, and other items.
- Shelf dividers are the savior of your purses and sweaters. They can also keep stacks of hats from avalanching on you when you open closet doors.
- Mesh storage bags keep your kids’ toys in check. No more tripping over balls or stepping on plastic action figures.
- Plastic bins are multiuse wonders. They come in various sizes, so you can stash away anything from kitchen utensils and candles to holiday decorations.
- Paper storage boxes help make sense of drawers full of loose photos and birthday cards. They also come in handy for organizing important documents in home offices.