31. Ceilings of reclaimed fir from Texas’ Barnwood Etc. add rich texture and a sense of age.
32. Creamy plaster walls give the entire house subtle texture. The material is also consistent with historic Mediterranean homes.
33. Lightweight tables in varying heights float throughout the space and can be relocated quickly in a pinch—ideal for impromptu soirees.
34. A bench upholstered in tufted linen works double duty as a coffee table.
35. The folding screens flanking the large window are the only matching pieces in the room. Marcus says,“Pull in some symmetry, but also throw it off.”