A Walt Disney World expert shows us the secrets to beautiful hanging baskets.
- Make sure all the plants in the basket like the same growing conditions.
- Plant so the weight is balanced and the basket doesn’t pull to one side when the plants fill out.
- Because these containers are focal points, remember to deadhead or pinch the plants if they require it.
- Feed once a week with a water-soluble 10-10-10, 13-13-13, or 20-20-20 product to keep blooms coming.
- It’s okay to copy plant combinations you see in garden centers.