Make our tartan plaid ornament.
For each ornament you will need
- 2 round wooden disks―any size (found at crafts stores)
- color copies of your tartan plaid – try a different color for each side
- scrapbooking circle cutter (same size as your disk)
- Aleene’s Fast Grab Tacky Glue
- hanger (wire, ribbon, or one from a broken ornament)
Cut two circles from color copies, and glue one to each wooden disk. Let dry.
Apply a thin layer of glue to the back side of each wooden disk, position the hanger, and then sandwich disks together. Let dry for 1 hour prior to hanging.