A small, bare-bones bunk-house was all Beth and David Marsh needed when they bought their rural Alabama property. But as they were able to be at the farm for longer visits and their children grew, it was time for their little house to grow as well.
- Location: Lowndesboro, Alabama
- Who lives here: Beth and David Marsh and their family
- Architects: Dungan Nequette; dungan-nequette.com
- Site: 2,911 square feet, plus 1,710 square feet of covered porches
- Exterior: Stained cedar
- Roof: Cedar shake
- Stone: Handpicked fieldstone