Gather Your Materials:
• Hot-melt glue gun and glue
• Decorative sheet moss
• Grapevine wreath form (Ours is 14 inches wide.)
• Florist snips
• Pumpkin-on-a-stick eggplants in various sizes
• Acorns with caps (we used white oak acorns)
• Cones from alder trees (or other small cones)
• 3-inch-wide, chocolate brown satin ribbon
Get the Look: Hot-glue a layer of decorative sheet moss to the top of the grapevine wreath form. Cut the pumpkin-on-a-stick eggplants from their stems, and hot-glue them to the moss. Glue acorns and alder cones in empty spots to cover the wreath form. Make a brown ribbon bow, and hot-glue it to the top of the wreath.
Take Care: If displaying this wreath outdoors, shelter it from the elements. It will last through fall, but the "pumpkins" will shrivel up over time.