Colorful Easter Table Decorations
2. Cut snapdragon stems at an angle, and insert them into the foam. The flowers and stems should be 12 to 15 inches long. You will need about 12 stems spaced evenly.
3. Repeat with ranunculus, varying the stem lengths. Use taller flowers in the center and shorter ones on the sides.
4. Carefully hold the bottom of each ranunculus stem when inserting it. If it is crushed, insertion will be difficult and blooms will wilt quickly. You will need about 24 ranunculus.
Finish by adding silk butterflies. We found ours at www.silkfever.com, but most crafts stores carry them.
2. Hold the formed nest in place by wrapping a single strand of florist wire around the outside edge of the moss.
If hosting a shower, make a take-home gift for the honoree. Assemble a second, smaller arrangement, leaving room for a ceramic statue in the center.
2. Then for the bow, make two loops with a length of ribbon, and secure by tying with the tails from the first knot. Insert a silk butterfly.