Stylish Game Day Fashion
Newly launched Meesh & Mia offers an edgy take on school spirit with old-school-inspired pieces such as this understated blazer touting the University of Oklahoma insignia.
- Buy It: Officer Jacket, $125; meeshandmia.com
The Homecoming Collection from designer Elizabeth McKay takes inspiration from universities’ mascots to create elegant pieces, such as this nod to the Auburn Tigers.
- Buy It: Nephew Tunic, $215; emckay.com
The Gameday Collection from rising fashion star Judith March puts a bohemian spin on school spirit with artsy fabrics and avant-garde beadwork.
- Buy It: T-Strap Red & Black Dress, $109. (See judithmarch.com/locations for retailers)
Founded by a mother/daughter duo from Florida, Yours Truly offers comfy cotton dresses in an array of school colors that are equally appropriate for the stadium or a night on the town.
- Buy It: Lindsay Dress in Garnet, $90; ytclothing.com
You’ll be the belle of the ball—make that tailgate—in a fun, feminine frock from Emma Graham’s Campus Collection. The line offers party dress takes on school colors—perfect for sipping mimosas at a pregame soiree.
- Buy It: Ole Miss Aimee Dress, $158; emmagrahamdesigns.com
This beloved New England brand is now making waves in our neck of the woods with special Southern school editions of its signature prints.
- Buy It: LSU Headband, $30. Check with your campus bookstore for your team’s availability. (Find college ties and totes at vineyardvines.com)
And finally one for the guys. (They like football, right?) Brooks Brothers has launched a collection of polos, dress shirts, sweaters, and ties embroidered with school logos—including Alabama, Auburn, Georgetown, Vanderbilt and University of Virginia—that will have your Southern gentleman looking dapper throughout the game day festivities.
- Buy It: Prices starting at $69.50; brooksbrothers.com