Latest & Greatest Doggie Finds
These collapsible products make traveling with your best friend simple. Plus, they come in five fun fabrics.
- Planet Dog Feedbag and Travel Bowl in Blue Stripe; planetdog.com
- Tux Toys in Tangerine and Aqua Blue; $14.50 by West Paw Design.
These colorful toys keep your dog's teeth and gums clean. Charleston-based Harry Barker specializes in eco-friendly dog accessories.
- Harry Barker Cotton Rope Toy Bone in Large; harrybarker.com
- Bamboo Buckle Collar & Leash: in Mod Dog, $19 & $25, by Wagging Green
- Wheat Free, $8.95 (9 oz.), by Wagatha’s
Super Biscuits: Catherine Bres of Generation Dog says her pooch Cooper can’t get enough of these treats (shown in blue canister). Rich in vitamins and nutrients, they are designed for active dogs.
- $8.95 (9 oz.), by Wagatha’s
- $7.95 (7 oz.), by Olive; (512) 323-6484
This ergonomic leash offers your pup up to six feet of wiggle room.
- Planet Dog Zip Lead Retractable Leash; planetdog.com
Let your sleeping dog lie on one of these super stylish Summer Beds handmade in Atlanta and filled with a special therapeutic foam. They'll even do a custom bed, if you like.
- Summer Beds from $175; woodsonmiles.com
For each of these doggie jewels, metal is cut, pounded, stamped, soldered, tumbled, polished, and sealed by hand in Lake Lure.
- Custom Tags $16; islandtopdesigns.com
If Fido is as easily wooed as we are by the latest color of this classic Tug and Toss Toy from Charleston-based Harry Barker, you'll have one playful pup.
- Cotton Rope Toy $8/medium; harrybarker.com
Your pooch will dine in style with these civilized Anderson dog bowls designed in Springfield—next thing you know he'll want a knife and fork.
- Dog Bowls $30/small, $55/large; unleashedlife.com
Treat your BFF to a good scrub-a-dub with Bubble + Squeak Herbal Dog Shampoo, an organic lavender, rosemary, and mint concoction from Cedar Park's Olive Green Dog.
- Organic Dog Shampoo $15.50; olivegreendog.com.