Burgers in the Backyard
Put a new twist on an old-fashioned cookout
This summer, invite them over for a cookout; then chill out, and have a ball in your backyard.An Easy Backyard Cookout:
1. Barbara's Big Juicy Burgers
2. Potato Cobb Salad
3. Grilled Red Onions
4. Marinated Green Tomatoes
5. Homemade Orange Soda
6. Five-Bean Bake
7. Barbecue Bean Dip
8. Seasoned Steak Fries
9. Over-the-Moon Banana Pudding
Glorious Texas Hill Country Menu
Try 'em all, or sample a few of the recipes. Either way, you can enjoy the picnic as much as your guests.
The picnic is packed, and we're off in a blue pickup truck to a friend's home for fly-fishing, canoeing, and fun and games. This relaxing day by the Pedernales River is topped off with wonderful food.
Make-Ahead Backyard Party
1. Cold Marinated Shrimp and Avocados
2. Roast Pork Loin With Peach Glaze served with Chunky Peach Chutney
3. Green Bean-and-New Potato Salad
4. marinated cherry tomatoes served with goat cheese"]
5. Tequila Mojitos
6. bakery-bought decorated cookies"]
Easy, Casual Party Food
Be footloose and fancy free at your next outdoor gathering with these easy-to-prepare dishes.
Our fixings are a breeze to prepare, ideal for a backyard picnic with friends. No fancy recipes, just simple foods with minimal cleanup.