Photo: Robbie Caponetto
- The Hound (Auburn), thehound-auburn.com
All signature cocktails half off from 2 to 6 p.m.
- Avondale Brewing Company (Birmingham), avondalebrewing.com
Pachyderm Pale Wheat, $2.50 from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Carrigan’s Public House (Birmingham), carriganspub.com
The Best of Both Worlds stirred cocktail with scotch and gin, $6; daily punch, $5; shots of Fernet, $4 all night
- Garage Cafe (Birmingham), garagecafe.us
From-scratch Bloody Marys with eight different spices, $6 from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Good People Brewing Company (Birmingham), goodpeoplebrewing.com
10% of proceeds from all beer sales from 5 to 7 p.m. will be donated to Two by Two Animal Rescue
- The Collins Bar (Birmingham), collinsbirmingham.com
Honeysuckle Rose cocktail with Cathead vodka, Aperol, ginger liqueur, and egg white, $6 all night
- Fisher’s at Orange Beach Marina (Orange Beach), fishersobm.com
Upstairs bar: Barrel-aged White Dog Manhattan cocktail with charcuterie board, $15; Dockside bar: Seaspray cocktail and six Point Aux Pin oysters on the half-shell, $10 from 5 to 7 p.m.
- The Hive (Bentonville), thehivebentonville.com
Arkansawyer cocktail with gin and lavender and ginger, $7 all night
- Capital Bar & Grill (Little Rock), capitalhotel.com/cbg
Southern Comfortable cocktail with spiced-pear vodka, Yellow Chartreuse, and house-made pecan soda, $6 from 5 to 7 p.m.
- The National (Athens), thenationalrestaurant.com
Cold Weather Mojito with Prichard’s Tennessee rum, Steen’s cane syrup, mint, and ginger beer, $6 from 5 to 7 p.m.
- The World Famous (Athens), theworldfamousathens.com
Robert Van Winkle cocktail with Prairie hand-crafted gin, Madagascar-vanilla simple syrup, and Prosecco, $6 all night
- H. Harper Station (Atlanta), hharperstation.com
$6 Bufala Negra and old fashioned cocktails from 5 to 7 p.m.
- The St. Regis Bar (Atlanta), stregisatlanta.com/the-st-regis-bar
The Piedmont and Bee Sting Manhattan cocktails, $14 all night
- Paper Plane (Decatur), the-paper-plane.com
Southern Living & Dying cocktail with bourbon, absinthe, and sparkling wine, $8 all night
- 2nd Street Speakeasy (Gainesville), 2ndstreetspeakeasy.com
The Spaghetti Western cocktail with High West Double Rye, Fernet Branca, sherry, local honey, and bitters, $7 from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Dos Gatos (Jacksonville), dosgatosjax.com
Winter in Jalisco cocktail with reposado tequila and house-made spice syrup, $8; all local Intuition Ale Works and Bold City Brewery beers, $3 from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Flora-Bama (Pensacola), florabama.com
$1 off all cocktails (including the famous Bushwacker); $2 draft beers; $2 wines all night
- Ice Plant (St. Augustine), iceplantbar.com/ice
Classic cocktails, $6 from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Bourbons Bistro (Louisville), bourbonsbistro.com
2-for-1 Maple Bacon Old Fashioned, $10 from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Garage Bar (Louisville), garageonmarket.com
Blackbird cocktail, $6 from 5 to 7 p.m.
- MilkWood (Louisville), milkwoodrestaurant.com
The MilkWood, Southern Expansion, and Navy Tattoo cocktails, $6 all night
- Proof on Main (Louisville), proofonmain.com
Bulleit Vardier cocktail with Bulleit bourbon, Fonseca port, Aperol, and bitters, $8 from 5 to 7 p.m.
- The Silver Dollar (Louisville), whiskeybythedrink.com
Hello Trouble cocktail with Buffalo Trace, St. Elizabeth Allspice dram, green Chartreuse, Angostura bitters, and house-made vanilla syrup, $5 from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Blue Moon Saloon (Lafayette), bluemoonpresents.com
Jameson Hot Toddy, $5 from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Cane & Table (New Orleans), caneandtablenola.com
Ti Punch, Derby Daiquiri, Douro Collins, Blue Hawaii, Pineapple Julep cocktails for $6.50 from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Carousel Bar & Lounge (New Orleans), hotelmonteleone.com/new-orleans-dining-entertainment/carousel-bar-lounge
Vieux Carre cocktail, $9.50 from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Cure (New Orleans), curenola.com
Madame Devalier cocktail with a reimagined Negroni with hints of rose petal, pine, and quinine, $6 from 5 to 7 p.m.
- French 75 (New Orleans), arnaudsrestaurant.com/french-75/
Creole Cocktail with Rye Whiskey, Amaro, Benedictine and bitters, $9 all night
- Maurepas (New Orleans), maurepasfoods.com
2-for-1 on all craft cocktails all night
- Shoo-Fly Diner (Baltimore), shooflydiner.com
$4 and $6 specials on beers, wine, highballs, punches and bar snacks, from 4 to 6 p.m.
- Branch (Hattiesburg), facebook.com/pages/Branch/532015246834358
Specialty cocktails, $5; house-selected private barrel whiskeys, $5 from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Apothecary (Jackson), apothecaryjackson.com
$6.50 specialty cocktails from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Ben’s Tune Up (Asheville), benstuneup.com
$5 off the Love Boat For 2 cocktail and $2 off Caribbean Comrade and Hot Date cocktails from 5 to 7 p.m.
- The Crunkleton (Chapel Hill), thecrunkleton.com
Roycroft cocktail with with rye whiskey, Benedictine, Chartreuse liqueur, and Cherry Heering, $7 from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Mateo Tapas (Durham), mateotapas.com
Gin & Winter Tonic cocktail, $12 from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Poole’s Downtown Diner (Raleigh), ac-restaurants.com/pooles
Sir Isaac Newton cocktail with house-made apple-cinammon syrup, lemon, Angostura bitters, and apple brandy, $9 all night
- Básico at Mixson Bath & Racquet Club (Charleston), basicombrc.com
2-for-1 Spicy Grapefruit Margarita and Cocojito cocktails all day
- Bay Street Biergarten (Charleston), baystreetbiergarten.com
- $5 Southern Living Mint Julep cocktail from 5 to 7 p.m.
- The Cocktail Club (Charleston) thecocktailclubcharleston.com
- A Night in Reno specialty cocktail and bacon fat-spiced popcorn, $10 all night
- The Gin Joint (Charleston), theginjoint.com
A cocktail and snack for $10 plus tip all night
- The Griffon (Charleston), griffoncharleston.com
Beer and shot combo, $5 all night
- Warehouse (Charleston), wearewarehouse.com
- Specialty cocktails, $6 and free deviled egg with each drink from 5 to 7 p.m.
- The Velo Fellow (Greenville), thevelofellow.com
$5 shot and beer; $2.50 bottled beers; $.50 off all drafts from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Mason Bar (Nashville), masons-nashville.com
Mason Ol' Fashioned with Bulleit, dried figs, vanilla, and brown sugar for $11, and free bar snacks 5 to 7 p.m.
- (Music City Tippler (Nashville), musiccitytippler.com
2-for-1 Mule Variation cocktails from 5 to 9 p.m.
- Pinewood Social (Nashville), pinewoodsocial.com
Stroke of Glance cocktail with rum, lemon, orange, blackberry, cinammon and soda water, $12 all night
- Contigo (Austin), contigotexas.com/austin
All Austin draft beers, $2 from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Qui (Austin), quiaustin.com
1/2 off large-format cocktails from 5 to 7 p.m.
- The Standard Pour (Dallas), tspdallas.com
Selection of craft cocktails, $5 from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Anvil Bar & Refuge (Houston), anvilhouston.com
1/2 off all Juleps from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Captain Foxheart’s Bad News Bar & Spirit Lodge (Houston), yelp.com/biz/captain-foxhearts-bad-news-bar-and-spirit-lodge-houston
$5 classic cocktails from 5 to 7 p.m.
- The Brooklynite (San Antonio), thebrooklynitesa.com
Old-Fashioned on tap, $5 all night
- Bar TNT (Alexandria), eamonnsdublinchipper.com/TNT
The Cocktail Left on the Nightstand with smoked & charred Jack Daniels, flat Coke, and H20, $4 from 5 to 7 p.m.
- PX Restaurant (Alexandria), eamonnsdublinchipper.com/visit/px
The Grop cocktail with Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, Lemon Verbena Tea, Powdered Sugar & Lemon Juice, $5 from 5 to 7 p.m.
- The Whiskey Jar (Charlottesville), thewhiskeyjarcville.com
The Shallow South cocktail with Virginia-made A. Smith Bowman bourbon, Laird’s Apple Brandy, and peach and cherry bitters, $9; $1 off all local draft beers from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Heritage (Richmond), heritagerva.com
Dixie Mai Tai with Elijah Craig bourbon, Virginia-peanut orgeat, curacao, and citrus, $6 all weekend
- The Roosevelt (Richmond), rooseveltrva.com
Classic Southern cocktails, $6 all night
- 2 birds 1 stone, 2birds1stonedc.com
The Darkside cocktail with gin, Barolo Chinato fortified wine, and Peychaud’s Bitters, $14 all night.
- Mockingbird Hill, drinkmoresherry.com
The Carson cocktail with sherry and sweet tea, $7 from 5 to 7 p.m.
- The Arsenal at Bluejacket, bluejacketdc.com
Half off Cashmere brew all night
- The Passenger, passengerdc.com
The Scarlet Ibis cocktail with Rittenhouse Rye, Averna, dry vermouth, bitters, and an orange twist, $10 from 5 to 7 p.m.
- The Rye Bar at Capella Hotel, thegrillroomdc.com/rye-bar-en.html
Basil Julep cocktail with Filibuster Dual Cask Rye Whiskey, and muddled basil, $16 all night
- Irish Pub on Washington Street (Lewisburg), irishpubonwashingtonstreet.com
$3 drafts from 5 to 7 p.m.