Photo: Jennifer Davick
Peanut sauce, spiked with fresh lime zest, adds authentic Asian flavor to Spicy Thai Chicken Kabobs. Pair with a thrifty bowl of hot, cooked ramen noodles for a tasty alternative to expensive take-out.
As for ingredients, almost anything goes with these versatile recipes. Pork can easily stand in for chicken, or try using boneless chicken thighs instead of breasts. Swap apples and partially cooked sweet potatoes for green tomatoes and plums, or amp up the heat by substituting poblano chiles for bell peppers. The possibilities are endless!
- Rosemary Chicken Kabobs
- Creole Turkey-and-Sausage Kabobs
- Creole Chicken-and-Sausage Kabobs
- Spicy Thai Pork Kabobs
- Spicy Thai Chicken Kabobs
- Molasses-Balsamic Pork Kabobs With Green Tomatoes and Plums
- Molasses-Balsamic Chicken Kabobs With Green Tomatoes and Plums
- Molasses-Balsamic Turkey Kabobs With Green Tomatoes and Plums
- Molasses-Balsamic Pork Kabobs With Green Apples and Peppers
- Bacon-Wrapped Barbecue Chicken Kabobs