Photography Beth Dreiling Hontzas / Styling Rose Nguyen / Food Styling Vanessa McNeil Rocchio
- Steak Balsamico With Mushrooms
- Pork Balsamico With Mushrooms
- Warm Roasted Red Potato Salad
- Pan-Fried Chicken-and-Ham Parmesan
- Garlic-Herb Pasta
- Garlic-Herb Butter
- Sautéed Grape Tomatoes
- Turkey Scaloppine
- Roasted Zucchini
- Creamy Grits With Sweet Corn
- Broccoli-Cheese Grits
- Spicy Cheese Grits
The inspiration is Italian, but the taste is pure Southern comfort. They’re every bit as good as the special dishes we enjoy at our favorite restaurants, yet are a fraction of the cost.
- Boneless chicken breasts brown on the stovetop, and then get a hands-off finish in the oven during the short time it takes to prepare the rest of the meal.
- Mushrooms and balsamic vinegar cook in the same skillet as the steaks, deglazing the flavorful bits from the bottom of the pan, while preseasoned frozen potato wedges roast in the oven.
- Quick grits, a thrifty, off-the-shelf ingredient, cook in less than five minutes. Like rice and mashed potatoes, grits make a great neutral base for a multitude of flavors.