Put together a great-tasting meal in minutes with afew cups of rotisserie chicken. This grocery store stapleis a terrific time-saver that we use often.
- Chicken Tetrazzini With Marsala and Fresh Mushrooms
- Chicken Tetrazzini With Prosciutto and Peas
- Chicken Tetrazzini With White Cheddar and Green Chiles
- Chicken Tetrazzini With Caramelized Onions
- Apricot-Pecan Chicken Salad
- Chicken-Chile Cobbler With Smoked Sausage and Black-eyed Peas
- Wild Rice Crust Batter
- Chicken-and-Potato Pancakes
- Chicken-and-Rice Cakes
- Quick Cream Gravy
Make the Most of Your Chicken
Depending on the size, one chicken will yield 3 to 4 cups of chopped, cooked meat. Remove the meat from the bones when it’s still warm, and freeze up to one month in a zip-top plastic freezer bag. If you have extra pan juices, drizzle them over the meat for additional moistness. To preserve the fresh flavor and texture, allow 24 hours for the chicken to thaw in the refrigerator before using.