Here are a few of our favorite seasoning blends and rubs for chicken, pork, or steaks.
- Cavender's All Purpose Greek Seasoning
- McCormick Caribbean Jerk Seasoning
- McCormick Grill Mates Chicken Rub
- McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Steak Seasoning
- Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning
- Weber Grill Creations Kick'N Chicken Seasoning
- Weber Grill Creations Zesty Lemon Seasoning
Start supper with this collection of speedy recipes from Southern Living staffers. One quick e-mail to my colleagues, and the ideas poured in immediately. They prepare these time-tested favorites for family and friends all the time, so passing along ingredients and techniques is almost second nature. We consider you family, so we're sharing these scrumptious offerings in hopes you'll make them over and over again too.
Hearty Porcini Mushroom Tortelloni With Wilted Greens is a satisfying meal. You may substitute a four-serving size of a preferred flavor of dried or refrigerated tortelloni.
- Black Bean Chili
- Meaty Black Bean Chili
- Pan-Seared Flat Iron Steak
- Creamed Turnip Greens
- Lightened Creamed Turnip Greens
- Barbecue Chicken
- Barbecue Sauce
- Chipotle Barbecue Sauce
- Porcini Mushroom Tortelloni With Wilted Greens
- Bourbon-Marinated Salmon
Offer a variety of toppings such as sour cream, shredded Cheddar cheese, chopped tomatoes, sliced jalapeño peppers, and corn chips for your family to dress up and personalize flavorful Black Bean Chili.
"Quick & Easy 30-Minute Meals" is from the November 2007 issue of Southern Living.