Use the most versatile pan in the kitchen to conjure some weeknight magic, from sizzling stir-frys and perfect pizzas to the crispiest chicken thighs ever.
Photo: Greg Dupree
Ready in 40 Minutes
Double the recipe (making two pizzas) to feed four to six people. Make the Arugula Pesto while the dough stands.
- Recipe: Whole Wheat Pesto Pizza
Try these toppings!
- Cooked ground turkey sausage, sliced red onion, and sliced sweet mini bell peppers
- Roasted butternut squash, sliced shallots, sun-dried tomatoes, and fresh sage
- Mozzarella cheese slices, plum tomato slices, and basil
- Thinly sliced potatoes, mushrooms, and fontina cheese