A large boneless pork loin offers lots of options for quick and easy meals. Often on sale, this cut of meat is a thrifty way to have dozens of different entrées literally at your fingertips. Freeze extra portions in zip-top plastic freezer bags for up to 3 months.
The secret to serving moist and tender pork is simple. Have the skillet or grill hot enough to sear the meat and seal in the juices. Be careful not to overcook the meat--a little pink on the inside is fine.
All of the terrific recipes below are made using different cuts of boneless pork loin.
Favorite Fall Pork Chops
- Weeknight Pork Chops
- Cajun Pecan Pork
- Savannah Pork Chops and Rice
- Rosemary-Crusted Pork Chops with Pears
- Pork Chops with Mustard Glazed Apple and Onion
- Pork Chops With Caramelized Onions and Peppers
- Pork Chops With Black-and-White Salsa
- Creamy Pork Chops with Mushrooms
- An Apple-a-Day Pork Chops
- Balsamic Pork Chops with Apples
- Saté Mixed Grill With Spicy Peanut Sauce
- Make-Ahead Pork Dumplings
- Moo Shu Pork
- Stir-Fry Pork and Cashews
- Stir-Fried Japanese Noodles with Pork
- Hot Sesame Pork on Mixed Greens
Saturday Night Specials
Sunday Dinner Roasts
- Pork Roast with Jezebel Sauce
- Jalapeño Grilled Pork
- Company Pork Roast
- Grandma Ruth's Grilled Pork Loin
- Barbecued Pork Roast
- Orange-Dijon Pork Loin
"Low Price, Big Flavor" is from the October 2004 issue of Southern Living.