Slow-Cooked Comfort Food
- Recipe: Italian Pot Roast
- Recipe: Easy Brunswick Stew
- Recipe: Creamy Slow-cooker Chicken
- Recipe: Beef With Red Wine Sauce
Serve shredded brisket on top of tortillas with your choice of toppings for a creative taco night.
Recipe: Slow-Cooker Beef Brisket
We like the tang and body that green tomatoes give this comforting stew.
- Recipe: Green Tomato Chile Verde
Thinly sliced pancetta (unsmoked Italian bacon cured with salt and spices) and a few quick twists of kitchen string turn an inexpensive pork loin into a party-worthy dish.
Slow cooking oxtails (beefy cuts from the tail of a cow) with red wine and aromatic vegetables releases their rich flavor, creating a hearty, fork-tender stew that’s guaranteed to take the chill off a cold winter’s evening.
- Recipe: Wine-Braised Oxtails