Fresh & Easy Chicken Salad Recipes
This simple yet elegant salad makes for a beautiful presentation when served in individual glasses atop of beds of fresh baby lettuces. Add basil, peach slices, and plump blackberries to complement this savory salad with a hint of sweetness.
Recipe: Party Chicken Salad
- Recipe: Chicken-and-Strawberry Salad
- Recipe: Asian Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Add some heat to the chicken with prepared horseradish. Horseradish is a pungent herb that is hot to the taste buds but is not spicy like jalapeños. Add more or less of the sauce depending on your preference.
Recipe: Chicken-Horseradish Salad
- Recipe: Cha-Cha Chicken Salad
- Recipe: Chicken Salad
- Recipe: Cranberry-Almond Chicken Salad
Lemon zest and pecans balance the potent flavors of tarragon and onion. When serving this salad for guests, garnish with lemon wedges and steamed green beans.
- Recipe: Lemon-Tarragon Chicken Salad
- Recipe: Chicken-and-Artichoke Salad
Red and green grapes make the perfect sweet addition to this chicken salad. If you aren’t a fan of nuts, substitute celery for the pecans to ensure a crunchy bite.
Step-by-Step Video: Perfectly Delicious Chicken Salad with Grapes and Pecans
- Recipe: Honey Chicken Salad
These dainty finger sandwiches are ideal for a shower or ladies luncheon. Curry powder adds a rich, earthy flavor to the sweet mixture of toasted coconut and dried cranberries. For a little more bite, sprinkle in extra curry.
- Recipe: Waldorf Chicken Salad
- Recipe: Chicken-and-Wild Rice Salad