Test Kitchen's Recipe Box
The Best Blueberries
Besides being wonderfully delicious and versatile, blueberries have incredible health benefits. They contain compounds called anthocyanins that help prevent heart disease and certain cancers. Fortunately, they work well in a large variety of dishes, so you can enjoy their sweet flavor while doing good things for your body. Try them in these highly rated recipes.
- Blueberry-Rum Marinated Pork Tenderloin With Blueberry Salsa
- Frozen Blueberry Margaritas
- Baked Brie With Blueberry-Ginger Topping
- Blueberry-Buttermilk Sherbet
- Blueberry Cheesecake
- Blueberry Lemonade
- Blueberry-Pecan Cobbler
- Green Tomato-Blueberry Jam
- Berry Delicious Summer Salad
- Mixed Berry Angel Cakes With Almond Sugar
Nothing says summer in the South like a tall glass of sweet iced tea. Here's our best version along with a few variations to keep you cool.
"From Our Kitchen: Marvelous Mason Jars" is from the June 2007 issue of Southern Living.