Our Best Thanksgiving Menus
Delicious, classic recipes are always in style for a Thanksgiving feast. Keep the preparation stress-free with a little advanced strategizing.
Want to mix-up the menu when it comes to Thanksgiving dinner? Then opt for a delicious nod to autumn that doesn’t feature a turkey.
Kick off your shoes and opt for bare feet for this Thanksgiving-meets-the-tropics dinner. Cooking a turkey for the first time? Our easy method, calling for an oven-cooking bag, guarantees a juicy bird. And, clean-up is breeze.
- Baby Elephant Ears Procençale
- Caesar Salad
- Angel hair pasta
- Carrot Cake with Madeira Syrup and Vanilla Ice Cream
- Raspberry Tiramisù Bites
- Lemon-Basil Antipasto
- Sesame-Crusted Turkey Mignons
- Warm Turnip Green Dip
- Two-Alarm Deep-Fried Turkey
- Classic Parmesan Scalloped Potatoes
- Cranberry Compote
- Cornbread Dressing
- Your family's favorite sides and rolls
- Sweet Potato-Pecan Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting
Saddle up for a spicy kick to your traditional Thanksgiving fare.
- Ham Glazed with Spiced Plum Conserve
- Salt-and-Pepper Roasted Turkey
- Old-Fashioned Giblet-Egg Gravy
- Mimi's Cornbread Dressing
- A Mess of Greens
- Cranberry-Orange Relish
- Ambrosia with Apples
- Buttermilk-Glazed Mini Fig Cakes with Vanilla Hard Sauce
- Lost in Texas
- Chicken Liver Pâté
- Cranberry-Pecan Chutney
- Herb-Roasted Turkey Legs
- Smoked Turkey Breast
- Green Beans with Citrus and Pecans
- Smoked-Oyster-and-Andouille Dressing
- Brussels Sprouts with Ham and Caramelized Onions
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Tart with Honey Swiss Meringue
Join Tasia Malakasis, one of the South's premier cheesemakers, for a harvest feast brimming with new seasonal ideas.