Stylist Scott Martin combined collected fall leaves and some florist finds to create this fast and easy centerpiece.
Photo by Ralph Anderson / Styling Scott Martin
- Florist or transparent tape
- Vegetable dish and rectangular platter
- 6- to 8-inch-long branches of fall leaves Our advice: Get the kids collecting leaves while you assemble the rest of the materials
- Three ‘Vintage Harvest’ hydrangea blossoms, halved (Dried blossoms work well too.)
- 12 ‘Amnesia’ roses
- 18 florist water tubes (A package of 24 sells for about $5.)