Jolly Holiday Pies and Tarts
Dig in to a warm and comforting slice of one of these holiday pies and tarts.
You can make and freeze crust ahead of time; thaw in your refrigerator overnight before preparing the filling.
Recipe: Chocolate-Pecan Mousse Tart
The bourbon-soaked fruits and bold flavors in this rustic pie make it an adults-only dessert. Splurge for a premium brandy or bourbon—it’s worth it.
- Recipe: Tipsy Spiced Fruit Tart with Buttermilk Whipped Cream
- Step-by-Step: How To Make a Fabulous Fruit Tart
Make a simple, rustic apple tart with Granny Smith apples plus a few other ingredients you probably already have on hand: flour, butter, and salt.
- Recipe: Upside-Down Apple Tart
- Recipe: Rich Chocolate Tart
Transform the Southern holiday staple into one of these beautiful bite-sized indulgences.
Recipe: Ambrosia Chess Tarts
Vanilla wafer crumbs and almonds add flavor and texture to this raspberry and pear tart.
- Recipe: Raspberry-Almond Pear Tart
Indulge in this rich, creamy, and spicy fig tart. It pairs perfectly with a side of ice cream.
- Recipe: Black Mission Fig Tart
This tart makes a stylish addition to a holiday buffet when served whole on a pretty platter and garnished with fresh raspberries and thyme sprigs. Let guests cut their own pieces with a pie server.
- Recipe: Lemon-Coconut Tart
Refreshing peppermint-chocolate frosting tops this decadent and fudgy brownie tart. Garnish with crushed peppermint candy canes.
- Recipe: Peppermint Brownie Tarts
- Recipe: Muscadine Pudding Tarts