- Purchase heavy-duty cardboard boxes from the crafts store.
- Wrap each box in silver gift wrap, using double-stick tape.
- Cover the lid in gold paper, and set the wrapped box into it.
- Cut moist florist foam to fit in each box. Wrap it in plastic, leaving the top open for flowers, and place in boxes.
- Arrange flowers. Cut stems short so blooms snuggle in a cluster on the box opening.
Red Velvet Hot ChocolateWith a sweet cream cheese "frosting" and chopped milk chocolate, this take on red velvet cake will knock the socks off your guests.