A cheese plate is a perfect appetizer to start a big meal. Tasia shared some of her best tips on how to set up a cheese plate:
1. Start soft: Try Belle Chevre's Greek Kiss, which comes wrapped in grape leaves for a dramatic presentation ($7.50 for 4 ounces; bellechevre.com).
2. Add something creamy: Belle Chevre's Fromage Blanc ($8 for 8 ounces) spreads easily on crackers.
3. Add something hard: Tasia likes an aged goat cheese or a Manchego.
4. Toss in a conversation starter: Belle Chevre's julep-inspired Southern Belle is dressed with mint, bourbon pecans, and sugar ($7.50 for 4 ounces).
5. Add edible accents: Bread, fruit, nuts, and honey. "I like to tuck in a beautiful honeycomb for texture," Tasia says.