No double oven, no problem. Follow our plan for a low-stress kitchen-to-table strategy.
- Heat soup on the cooktop.
- Bake the tenderloin (30 to 35 minutes at 500°). It needs to stand at least 15 minutes, but longer is fine; it’s what we do. The tenderloin will stand about 45 minutes.
- Slice while the onion pudding stands and the asparagus broil.
- Reduce oven temp to 350°, and bake the Sweet Onion Pudding.
- Remove from oven, and let stand while the asparagus broil. Set the oven to broil.
- Broil the asparagus 5 1⁄2 inches from heat while the rolls warm on the bottom rack.